Jussie sails with Clipper 11-12

Jussie sails with Clipper 11-12
I sailed the last leg (8) in 2012 - USA,Nova Scotia,Ireland,Netherlands & UK. Travelling 4,000 miles, approx 22 days at sea, with 4 races in this leg.

Saturday 2 June 2012

Day 1 in #NewYork

It's 5am & I'm lying in bed with tears rolling down my face. I don't expect people to really understand how overwhelmed I'm feeling by everything .

My last couple days before leaving the UK were quite stressful, ensuring my life was sorted for the next 2 months. Also, confirming media work for NYC & Nova Scotia. I'm very excited for Nova Scotia as I have lined up breakfast TV , 5 live news, radio & a major newspaper . I'm going to be busy promoting organ donation & the rest.

It has been wonderful to re-unite with friends again from the Clipper crew for drinks & food.

Later today, I'm meeting my LAM ladies & Kate 'Ducky' & maybe some sightseeing.

Jussie xx

Sent from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger